Ursolic Acid, Loquat Leaf Extract and Rosemary Extract
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 gram|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WHVZ
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Plant Body
- Trademark: Vanz
- Specification: Max. 25kg per packing unit.
- Certification: SGS, ISO
- Application Form: Lotion, Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Grade: Pharmaceutical
- Transport Package: Aluminum Foil Bag, Paper Drum, Glass Bottle
- Origin: China
Ursolic acid CAS No. 77-52-1 Loquat leaf Extract and Rosemary Extract
|Name||CAS No.||Plant source||Use part||Purity %|
|Ursolic acid||77-52-1||Rosemary||leaf, stem||5-98|
Ursolic acid is present in many plants, such as Mirabilis jalapa, as well as in many fruits and herbs used in daily life (e.g. apples, basil, bilberries, cranberries, elder flower, peppermint, rosemary, lavender, oregano, thyme, hawthorn, and prunes). Apple peels contain large quantities of ursolic acid and related compounds. Ursolic acid is used as a cosmetics additive. Ursolic acid can serve as a starting material for synthesis of more potent bioactive derivatives, such as experimental antitumor agents.
Storage and packing:
Storage: Closed in container at cool and dry place away from direct light.
Packing: Aluminum foil bag, plastic bag, paper drum, plastic or glass bottle, customize.
Specification: 10g-25kg per packing unit
1. Technical consultancy, quick response, ater-sales service.
2. Documents including COA, HNMR, HPLC, LC-MS, etc.
3. Stock and sample available.
4. Factory visit is welcome.
Vanz Pharm is a professional supplier of API, pharmaceutical intermediates, plant extracts, and fine chemicals, located in Wuhan, China, with business covering R&D, production and sales. We supply a variety of products widely used in the industries of pharmaceuticals, health food, cosmetics, veterinary drugs, electronics, etc. For information of more products, please inquire us.